Best Stereos On The Market In 2019
Looking for a good stereo to blow the roof off your place? Look no further; we’ve consolidated the models for you right here. Read all about them below.
1 place :
It’s normal to gravitate towards established brands. They often earned their popularity through years of producing great products. The Yamaha R-N303 is backed by years of its manufacturer’s experience in the industry.
There are so many options to choose from when trying to play something on it. You can either connect it directly to your TV or your phone via Bluetooth. If you have old tapes that you want to try out, you can just pop it in there, too.
Unfortunately, it does have some downsides. The tuner for AM/FM is a little hard to control. It’s going to take some time getting used to. The remote isn’t that much of a help, either. It’s a little confusing, so until you get used to it, keep your manual close. Aside from that, the panel doesn’t seem to display all the necessary information.
Q: How would I connect an external headphone amplifier?
A: From the Line Outputs.
Q: May i use one optical input for tv connection and another one for blu-ray player to playback cds or both designed for tv only?
A: You can definitely use the Blu-ray as one of your optical sources. It does not have to be a TV.
Q: Is the volume knob made of metal or plastic?
A: It's actually plastic, but a very solid fine, solid plastic.
- Can be connected to a TV
- Has so many options to play music from
2 place :
If you want something a little more hi-tech, Onkyo TX-8220 can give it to you. Although many of the models on this list have Bluetooth, theirs aren't as enhanced and as stable as this one. Its auto-connect feature makes life easier. Once you’ve paired a device to it, it’ll only take a single click and mere seconds to do it again.
There are so many other ways to play music with this device. It has a USB port and various audio inputs. You can even connect it to a TV. It produces extremely clear and amazingly rich sounds that you’ll never get tired of listening for hours.
The remote is user-friendly. You shouldn’t have a hard time navigating your way through its settings. However, Onkyo TX-8220 does have a couple of issues. For one, it's always a hassle to find radio stations on it. It also easily heats up, which is a little alarming, and there’s really nothing you can do about it.
Q: can you turn the bluetooth function on and off?
A: Yes, you can going into the settings and turn if on or off. Just so you know that whenever you are not on the Bluetooth input, Bluetooth is technically off as well.
Q: can I play A and B sets of speakers at the same time?
A: Yes you can. Provided that the Ohms of the speakers are the same as that of the receiver.
Q: What is the depth of this receiver?
A: Here are the Dimensions (W x H x D)- 17 1/8" x 5 7/8" x 12 15/16" (435 x 149 x 328 mm) -JM.
- Great remote design
- Auto-connect feature.
- You can tinker with the sound settings to improve its quality
3 place :
You could expect a device from a well-known brand to have a skyrocketing price, but not the Sony STRDH190. It’s considered as one of the cheapest on the market.
Don't think that its performance is a reflection of its price. It has a CD player, several analog inputs, and a single analog output. It's also Bluetooth capable. Although, you can only connect one device at a time; so if you already have a phone in, you can no longer connect anything else.
It has a very user-friendly remote control. It also has great sound quality. With this one, you’re definitely getting more than what you paid for. The only problem you’ll have with it is that it seems to have a hard time finding stations for the radio. It’s better that you just connect your phone and play the radio from there.
Q: Can you use the headphones and listen to spealers at the same time?
A: No. As with all amps and receivers once the headphones are engaged the speakers are muted.
Q: Can the volume of Zones A and B be adjusted independently of each other?
A: No, the volume remains the same between a and b when you make the switch.
Q: What equalizer settings are there?
A: Bass and Treble only.
- Great sound quality
- Customizable remote inputs
- Small enough to take not too much space
Harman Kardon HK 3770
4 place :
If you’re not that familiar with stereos and their functions, go for the HK 3770. It has a simple design and a user-friendly interface. It doesn’t have any unnecessary buttons or too many added features.
It’s Bluetooth capable and can actually be wired to the internet. It also has several audio inputs and outputs that you can use to plug in different devices. It doesn’t have the best sound quality, but it’s decent enough to that you’ll still be able to enjoy it.
Sadly, there seems to be a permanent problem with its Bluetooth connection. It’s always weak and breaking. It’s a real deal breaker considering how important it is to have the stereo hooked up with your phone.
- pros +
- Has many inputs You have the option to run one speaker or both at the same time
- cons -
- Average sound quality Issues with Bluetooth's reliability Amp not adjustable
5 place :
For superior sound quality, go for this Yamaha R-S202BL. Like its brother product, the R-N303 it also has impressive sound and good quality. There are many ways to play music in this device. You can connect your phone to it via Bluetooth and control it from there, or place a good old CD into it, or connect a device to one of its outputs.
It gives you absolute control over the sound it produces. You can turn off each channel whenever you like. You can even change the treble and bass settings as you want. It’s all up to you.
Although, it has some minor problems. For one, you have to turn the knob a lot before it makes any noticeable difference, which is a little annoying. It’s Bluetooth also sometimes breaks the connection without any reason. Plus, you can’t use the remote to turn the device on or off.
- pros +
- Gives you control over each channel Can plug headphones in while still playing through the speakers. Lets you adjust treble and bass to your desire
- cons -
- Issues with Bluetooth's reliability The remote can’t power the device off or on You have to turn the knob a lot before it makes any noticeable difference
Stereo Receiver Buying Guide – What To Look At?
Before Buying A Receiver, You Need To Decide On Some Parameters Of Its Use:
- How much do you like sound quality? If you are susceptible to trifles, then you need to choose the receiver for the sound quality very carefully. It may be, for example, the sound from Yamaha, which is appreciated by all audiophiles. It is included in the list “Best receiver 2019” in this article.
- The next item worth noting is the presence of additional functions, such as radio or equalizer control. Again, pay attention to this when choosing.
- The next aspect is the number and variety of connectors. Decide how you prefer to connect the device to the speakers or another device, and then make a choice.
- Do you like listening to the radio? How many waves are enough for you?
- What devices will you play sound with? Using a phone via Bluetooth? Using Wi-Fi, USB slot or SD-card? These moments are also very important, and they are usually written in the characteristics of the product.
- Do not forget about the design. Choose a device that fits into the interior of your home or apartment.
- Before buying, be sure to read the reviews of real users. Thus, you can understand how well a particular model works in real life.
The Best Stereo Receiver. Final Advice
It is the must-have thing for those who appreciate functional devices and comfort at home. If you like to listen to music, radio or watching movies, even playing computer and video games, you can make your life more comfortable and buy it. It is a thing, which will help you to manage all these functions without problems and with great comfort.
The best in the rating of “Best stereo receivers 2019” is Yamaha Stereo Receiver R-S202BL. It is a multifunctional device, which produces the perfect sound. In addition, it is made of very quality materials, which can guarantee that you will use it for a long time. This option has a stylish design, which will suit any room.